Our general conditions of sale
ARTICLE 1 - General
The company Tsé & Tsé Associées, 20 rue Moreau - 75012 Paris - N° Siren 400 179 180, represented, as manager, by Mrs Sigolène Prébois, offers for sale on its website "www.tse-tse.com" (hereinafter referred to as "Tsé & Tsé Associées website") of the creations produced by the designers Tsé & Tsé.
These general terms and conditions govern the terms and conditions of online sale by Tsé & Tsé Associées to its customers of the creations presented on the Tsé & Tsé Associées website.
Any order by a CUSTOMER on the Tsé & Tsé Associées website implies their full and unreserved acceptance of these general conditions reproduced on the Site, to the exclusion of all other documents issued by Tsé & Tsé Associés.
Any contrary condition set by the CUSTOMER will, in the absence of express acceptance by Tsé & Tsé Associées, be unenforceable against it, regardless of when it may have been brought to its attention.
ARTICLE 2 - Product information - General
The products offered for sale on the Tsé & Tsé Associées website are most often accompanied by a text and/or a photograph describing them and thus allowing the potential buyer to know, before taking the final order, the characteristics of the products he wishes to buy, in accordance with the provisions of article L.111-1 of the Consumer Code.
The responsibility of Tsé-Tsé can not be engaged if an error is introduced in the descriptive text of the article presented, as well as the photographs illustrating it are not contractual in nature.
ARTICLE 3 - Order process / Acceptance of the offer
- To place an order, the CUSTOMER must first and obligatorily read the general conditions of sale presented on the Tsé & Tsé Associés website.
- The CUSTOMER must then choose the product(s) he wants by adding them to his basket and then, once his selection is complete, complete an order form made available to him on which appear the information necessary for his identification and in particular his name, first name, postal address, delivery address, e-mail address and telephone number.
- The sale will only be concluded once the order has been validated by the CLIENT and the price has been paid in full by the CLIENT.
- Automatic recording systems are considered as proof of the nature, content and date of the order.
Tsé & Tsé Associées reserves the right to cancel any order from a CUSTOMER with whom there is a dispute relating to the payment of a previous order.
The information given by the buyer when taking the order is binding on him.
ARTICLE 4 - Price
- The selling price of the products selected by the CLIENT appears on the Tsé & Tsé Associées website.
This price is expressed in Euros all taxes included, excluding shipping costs.
The price indicated in the order as validated is the final price.
The sale price of the products may change at any time on the Tsé & Tsé Associées website for any reason.
- The shipping costs are brought to the attention of the CLIENT on the order form.
- The corresponding invoice will be available in the order confirmation email, a pdf or paper copy can be sent to the CUSTOMER at his first request.
ARTICLE 5 - Terms of payment
- Payment is made online by credit card (via stripe) or by PayPal.
The entry of bank card data is done directly on the Tsé & Tsé Associées website, which serves as an interface with the banking organization equipped with a security system in order to scramble and encrypt as efficiently as possible the data relating to bank details.
The debit of the CLIENT's bank card will only be made at the time of validation of the order.
- The order validated by the CLIENT will only be considered effective when the bank payment centers concerned have given their agreement. In the event of refusal by said centers, the order will be automatically canceled and the CUSTOMER will be notified by e-mail.
ARTICLE 6 - Delivery
- The offers presented by Tsé & Tsé Associées on the Tsé & Tsé Associées Site are only valid within the limits of available stocks.
- Tsé & Tsé Associées systematically confirms to the CUSTOMER by e-mail the good reception of his order.
The times indicated are average times, unless otherwise stated on the Tsé & Tsé Associés website and may vary depending on the destination; they are provided for information purposes only and Tsé & Tsé Associées cannot therefore be held liable in the event of delay.
However, if 30 days after the indicative delivery date, the product has not been delivered, for any reason other than a case of force majeure, the sale may then be resolved and the purchaser obtain reimbursement of his price at the exclusion of any other compensation or damages.
- Any modification or error on shipping times and product availability, after the order has been placed, cannot be opposed to Tsé & Tsé Associés. The CUSTOMER is however free in this case to cancel his order.
- The transfer of risks on the products ordered is made upon delivery of the order, these therefore travel at the risk and peril of Tsé & Tsé Associés. The CUSTOMER cannot be held responsible for incidents suffered by the products during delivery.
ARTICLE 7 - Withdrawal
- Any dissatisfied CUSTOMER has a period of 14 working days to withdraw.
This period runs from the date of receipt of his order by the CUSTOMER.
- The product must be returned in perfect condition, in its original packaging, accompanied by all possible accessories, instructions for use and documentation to the following address:
- In return, and in the event of a return within this period, Tsé & Tsé Associées undertakes to reimburse the CUSTOMER or to exchange the item, the return costs nevertheless remaining the responsibility of the CUSTOMER.
- If the product delivered does not conform to the order or is defective, Tsé & Tsé Associés undertakes to exchange or fully refund the product, to reimburse the CUSTOMER for the cost of returning said product and will bear the cost, if necessary, shipping costs for the exchanged item.
ARTICLE 8 - Personal data
- Tsé & Tsé Associées undertakes to treat the personal data communicated by the CLIENT in complete confidentiality and to use them only for the processing of his order and the monitoring of the commercial relationship.
- In accordance with Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, modified by the Law of August 6, 2004, the CLIENT has a right of access, modification, rectification and deletion of personal data concerning him.
- Tsé & Tsé Associées uses "cookies" to speed up access to the Tsé & Tsé Associées Website (this avoids verification in the database of Registered Clients).
- A "cookie" is a small computer program sent by Tsé & Tsé Associées to your computer, which does not identify you.
- This "cookie" only records information relating to your computer's browsing on the Tsé & Tsé Associées website (page consulted, date and time of consultation?), information that can be read during subsequent visits by the CLIENT to the Tsé & Tsé Associées website.
- In this case, it contains the information provided by the CLIENT to Tsé & Tsé Associés on the order form. Thus, the CUSTOMER will not need during his next visit, to complete this form again. This information is then stored in the computer database of the Tsé & Tsé Associés website.
- The CUSTOMER may oppose the registration of "cookies" or delete them from his computer, by configuring the properties of his browser, knowing that this may slow down or prohibit access to certain elements of the Tsé & Tsé Associés website and degrade the browsing conditions on the Tsé & Tsé Associées website.
ARTICLE 9 - Intellectual property
All the creations and all the products presented on the Tsé & Tsé Associées website as well as the texts, comments, works, illustrations and images reproduced on the Tsé & Tsé Associées website are protected by the regulations in force on copyright. , designs and trademarks worldwide.
As such, this information may not be copied, modified, reproduced, sent, transmitted or distributed, in any way whatsoever, as well as the content of the pages of the Tsé & Tsé Associées website, software configuration files included, except prior and express authorization from Tsé & Tsé Associées
Any unauthorized use of the Tsé & Tsé Associés website and its content constitutes an infringement and is punishable by the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code.
ARTICLE 10 - Liability
- Tsé-Tsé cannot be held responsible for the non-execution or poor execution of an order in the event of force majeure or an external cause.
- The creations and products offered on the Site comply with the French legislation in force.
- The choice and the purchase of a product are placed under the sole responsibility of the buyer.
- Tsé & Tsé Associées shall not be liable for any malfunction of the Tsé & Tsé Associées Website and/or the software used on or obtained from the Tsé & Tsé Associés Website; the loss of data or services resulting from delay, absence of transmission, bad transmission or interruption of services, the accuracy, quality or nature of the information obtained by these services, nor the consequences arising therefrom, or any damage resulting from viruses transmitted through these servers; costs, loss of profit or indirect losses resulting from the use of the Tsé & Tsé Associés Website by the CLIENT, or from the CLIENT's inability to access it.
- The CUSTOMER benefits in any event from the legal guarantee of conformity and the guarantee of hidden defects provided for in products L211-1 to L211-12 of the Consumer Code and 1641 to 1649 of the Civil Code.
- To be able to benefit from one of these guarantees, it is imperative to present the purchase invoice of the product.
ARTICLE 11 - Customs Duties
- Any order placed on the website and delivered outside the European Union may be subject to possible taxes and customs duties which are imposed when the package reaches its destination. These customs duties and these possible taxes, related to the delivery of an article are the responsibility of the buyer and are his responsibility. To know the possible costs, it is advisable for the buyer to inquire with the competent authorities of his country.
ARTICLE 12 - Hypertext links
- The Tsé-Tsé Website may be linked to or from other sites, some of which may be managed by third-party partners of Tsé-Tsé as part of affiliate programs.
- Tsé-Tsé does not control, in any way whatsoever, any information, product or service offered by these other sites.
- Tsé-Tsé is not responsible for the offers of said third-party partners and does not participate in any offer, transaction, sale, delivery or payment for goods and services.
- All clauses, general conditions, guarantees in relation to these offers will be deemed to be concluded between the CLIENT and the third party.
- Tsé-Tsé assumes no responsibility or liability for all or part of any such offer, transaction, sale, correspondence or participation.
ARTICLE 13 - Recycling of WEEE
- All associated Tsé & Tsé luminaires are subject to the eco-participation tax. This is included in the price and indicated visibly on the product sheets.
- 1 for 1 recovery: for any purchase of one or more lights on the Tsé & Tsé associés site, the customer can, if he wishes, entrust the recycling of his old equipment to Tsé & Tsé associés. For this, he must request a transport voucher prior to his order.
ARTICLE 12 - Applicable law and settlement of disputes
- This contract is subject to French law.